Friday, September 2, 2011

Improvement in LSS

At the start of the year I was not doing so well in my science tests I only managed to obtain 25 marks in a 40 mark test. At first I thought this was ok since it was only the first test of the year. Later in term 2, I did even worse scoring a mere 22 marks in a 40 mark test. At that point in time, I immediately attributed this the fact that I taking part in my wushu competition at that time. I thought that since i was in a competition, I had not enough time to study and thus I had done badly. However, around week 3 of this term, I suddenly realised that all the poor grades I had been obtaining was all due to the lac of effort I had put into my studies. At that point I resolved to work hard for the upcoming test and due to that I eventually did well. With the knowledge that i can do well in my mind, I resolve to start studying now to prepare for the EOYs.

No comments:

Post a Comment